Interviews about a surfboard that was lost in Tasmania and turned up in Queensland 16 months later.
- ABC News article. Read here
- ABC Radio Hobart, Mornings with Leon Compton on Monday 15 March.
- Hit Radio Queensland, Breakfast with Cliffo & Gabi on Tuesday 16 March. Listen here
- Guardian article. Read here
- Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland. Read here
- Freie Presse (Chemnitzer Zeitung). Read here
Article in the Hobart Mercury describing the Australian Antarctic Program Partnership featuring short biographies of some AAPP scientists. Read here
Public lecture for Beer Aquatic on Thursday 27 August – An oceanographer’s guide to the Southern Ocean
Interview on ABC Radio Hobart, Your Afternoon with Paul McIntyre on Tuesday 25 August.
Public lecture for the Royal Society of Tasmania on Sunday 17 May – Going with the wind: Our changing Southern Ocean. Watch here
Interview on ABC Radio Hobart, Breakfast with Ryk Goddard on Thursday 14 May.
Media coverage for my publication The Ice-Ocean governor: ice-ocean stress feedback limits Beaufort Gyre spin up
Media coverage for my publication Implications of eddy cancellation for the nutrient budget of subtropical gyres